Monday, July 23, 2012


SO. I just spent a month of my vacation creating some math stations. I know now why I pay others to make these things :) This is my first unit so be nice, but I wanted to share in case anyone needed some Pete the Cat station stuff. There is not a lot of clip art for Pete the Cat and I hated to copyright, so I just made due with what I had.... but it's free...so just be happy. I hope this uploads to google docs... Hope everyone is enjoying SUMMER!! I will try to upload pictures soon to show some fo the activities. Click here for a copy. It is a huge file. I can email it to you if you have trouble. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Roberts said...

I LOVE it! Thank you so much. I love Pete the Cat. I just finished a huge literacy centers packet and it's on my TPT store. Check it out if you need some activities.

Diana
coleslittlepups.blogspot.com

rkj032003 said...

Hi this is great, but I can not download it because of its size.....I would really appreciate it if you could email it to me at:

rkj032003@yahoo.com

Thanks so much,
Roni :)

Stephanie Seccareccia said...

Hi there, I was trying to download your math stations..it looks awesome! Unfortunately it would not download for me! Would you mind emailing it to me? sseccareccia@gmail.com
Thanks so much!

Post a Comment