SO. I just spent a month of my vacation creating some math stations. I know now why I pay others to make these things :) This is my first unit so be nice, but I wanted to share in case anyone needed some Pete the Cat station stuff. There is not a lot of clip art for Pete the Cat and I hated to copyright, so I just made due with what I had.... but it's free...so just be happy. I hope this uploads to google docs... Hope everyone is enjoying SUMMER!! I will try to upload pictures soon to show some fo the activities. Click here for a copy. It is a huge file. I can email it to you if you have trouble. Thanks!!


4 comments:
I LOVE it! Thank you so much. I love Pete the Cat. I just finished a huge literacy centers packet and it's on my TPT store. Check it out if you need some activities.
Diana
coleslittlepups.blogspot.com
Hi this is great, but I can not download it because of its size.....I would really appreciate it if you could email it to me at:
rkj032003@yahoo.com
Thanks so much,
Roni :)
Hi there, I was trying to download your math stations..it looks awesome! Unfortunately it would not download for me! Would you mind emailing it to me? sseccareccia@gmail.com
Thanks so much!
Managing multiple deadlines can make academic work challenging, especially when assignments involve extensive research and complex topics. Students searching for i need someone to do my assignment may benefit from reliable academic guidance, proofreading, research support, and help understanding assignment requirements. Professional support can make difficult coursework more manageable while helping students improve their writing and organisation. Choosing an experienced academic assistance provider and using the guidance responsibly can help students approach their assignments with greater confidence and develop stronger study skills.
Post a Comment